Call me a sucker but I've always loved Valentine's Day. Any excuse to kiss and love on my boys. Plus this year everywhere I look I see pretty rose gold EVERYTHING. It's not too late to spoil yourself (or tell your husband to) and snag some fun V-day stuff. Majorly crushing on these finds right now.
1. The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are my go-to lip balm. They have a lemony scent, they feel good (not sticky) on your lips, the packaging is a metal screw top (FTW because my toddler can't open) and they give a nice even colour. I've tried most of them at Sephora but the Rose is my favourite.
2. All the celebs are wearing Ariel Gordon and the heart necklace is perfect. My husband bought me the AG number necklace with a "5" for our fifth wedding anniversary and I LOVE it. I never take it off (not even to shower) and it's super high quality. Plus, Ariel is my sister-in-law's sister and a genuine mutha hustler entrepreneur so I'm a total FAN GIRL.
3. Flowers are always a good idea. Fresh blooms in the house makes me happy. Roses for You arrive in a Parisian-inspired hat box and always appear in Jillian Harris' Insta feed. If you're looking for roses that last a year or longer - make sure you check them out!
4. I don't know if it's a trend but I've been obsessing with grey moto jackets lately. I spotted this GORGEOUS Blank NYC Grey Moto (first and second image) at Nordstrom's in Vancouver last week. It's a buttery soft suede in a cool cloud grey colour. Majorly regretted not buying it. I overthink my purchases to the max. Totally not normal.
5. Apple iPhone Lightning Dock Charger is one of my favourite gadgets. It sits by my bedside and there's no hunting for cables. Perfect. Plus there a bunch of other pretty rose gold tech accessories to glam up your game. ( I have the wireless Beats by Dre headphones in silver and love them.)
6. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand is a HOT item right now. Plus I don't know what an ion-enriched hair dryer does but suddenly I feel like I *need* it.
7. Hands down this Wifey Tee by Ily Couture has been my favourite T-shirt for the past 5 years. It's ultra light (almost see-through), has the perfect fit (I wear a S) and is OH SO comfortable. I basically recommend it to anyone who asks. Plus I have 2 Ily sweatshirts that I'm always reaching for.
8. Classic Ray Bans look good on EVERYONE. I got the polarized Aviators with gold frame and green lenses (looks grey) after seeing Sincerely Jules in them, and these pink ones are legit tempting me. I also have the classic Wayfarers and gifted them to my husband after he kept stealing them. Twinsies.
9. Sneakers are a BIG deal in our family. Shoe game is STRONG. Adidas Superstars are my go-to sneaker right now. They're popular in the black + gold colorway but check out all these new metallics.
10. As if the blog world needs another handbag round up, right?! But mine basically fell apart this week so I've been on the hunt. Also, is it just me or is this Chloe bag everywhere and $$$?
Totally indulgent post. Hoping to do a kids round up too, if the parenting gods smile down on me and my actual kids let me work on it tomorrow.
Happy shopping, friends!