You guys, there's so much fun KIDS STUFF out there right now for Spring. I know Valentine's Day is tomorrow so a gift guide is totally late (note to self: get better at content scheduling). But I'm working hard on a "Travel with Kids" post and I said eff it, I'm going to do a round up just for fun. So here are my top picks for kids right now:
1. GAP Hi top Metallic Sneakers are super on trend right now. Plus they have a side zipper so my toddler puts them on by "his own self," LOL. There's ALWAYS a 40% off coupon for GAP so go get yours! I just bought a second pair for littlest guy in sz 5.
2. Whistle & Flute just launched their SS17 collection and I'M DYING for this panda hat. Keaton had one like this from H&M when he was a baby and wore it all summer. Plus Miranda is a fellow mom of boys and a crazy talented entrepreneur, so I love to support that all day long.
3. Rocket Ship Play Tent is by Land of Nod and looks so fun. My kids love these things and will jump around in them for HOURS. You can get it with free shipping at a new shop called Spring or at Land of Nod. Canadian friends, we have this VW Westphalia Tent from Indigo and it's THE BEST.
4. Blabla dolls are just the cutest and perfect size for snuggling. There's so many different animals and sizes (the sheep and unicorn are so fun) but Licorice the black dog is monochrome perfection.
5. Mom + Kid twinning sweatshirts from Mozie's Cozies are my current favourite pick! Just ordered these and I can't wait to wear them on repeat. Twinning is winning.
6. Micro Maxi Kickboard Scooter and this helmet are my toddler's go-to toy right now. I was too nervous to let him take to the streets last summer so he just rides through the house. But as soon as the snow melts we're getting outside. (I skipped the Mini recommended for ages 2-5 and went straight for the Maxi because it was an investment item and I wanted it to last. Maxi is a bit faster than the Mini but the bar is adjustable and will grow with him.
7. EZPZ happy mat gets used in our house everyday for snack time. It's so fun for kids and it sticks to the counter so no picking up spilled plates. Also comes in a bowl. Canadians can grab the happy mat and bowl from Indigo.
8. Toddler Hunter Boots are perfect for muddy days at the park. They cost a bit more than other rain boots but they last so they'll definitely get passed down to baby brother. They fit true to size and I always opt for the "gloss" version because it looks better with wear.
9. Babiators sunglasses because kids break stuff and these puppies are basically unbreakable.
10. Sidekick sweatshirt by Ily Couture looks amazing. They also have ones that say "HUG" and "KISS." that would be amazing for siblings. I love all the Ily sweatshirts for me so I was so stoked to find out they have a kid's line.
11. Hunter Kid's Umbrella is so fun for rainy days and I *might* just need the adult version for momma.
12. Wishbone 3-in-1 Trike is the raddest kid's bike on the market. I get stopped ALL THE TIME and get asked where we got our trike. Remember to get the 3-in-1 version so it can go from 3 wheels to 2. I bought it without the conversion kit by accident and cue toddler tears. Whomp. We got it when he turned 1 and he's 3 years old now so training wheels are coming off to try the balance bike set up out. Yikes.
Happy Valentine's Day, friends!